Friday, May 13, 2011

Once On This Island, Jr.

To support the students at Waldron Mercy Academy, my boys met me for a yummy dinner, followed by a fab performance of the play- Once On This Island Jr. My little guy was so excited to see this show!

We walked the gorgeous grounds at WMA and couldn't help but think of Gavin's future at this school in just a few short months! I couldn't be more thrilled to think I'll be going with Gavin to school everyday to teach in my very own 3rd grade classroom!
{Front/Side view of WMA}
{Back view of WMA}
It was really awesome to see the students I work with perform something so amazing! They totally rocked the stage! Sorry no flash photography at the show, so you'll have to take my word! I recommend coming out to see these amazing students perform next year! They were that good, I got goosebumps!

Can't wait to hear what their 2012 performance will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment