Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Every Mother's Day is filled with tons of sweetness thanks to my two favorite boys in this world-- my husband and my son! They make me the proudest, happiest, luckiest Mommy ever!

They really know how to make this day so very special! Even though my heart would have been completely content with just the two of them, they spoiled me with yoga classes, yoga gear and a brunch at Max Brenner which left me in a deep chocolate coma!

Better known as---Chocolate by the Bald Man!
{Look Mama, Willy Wonka does exist!}

and absolutely so very tasty!
Love my heart-swirled hazelnut cocoa in the cutest hug mug!

We were in chocolate heaven from the start!

We walked our chocolate-coma-induced rears right over to Rittenhouse Square to spend a few hours enjoying the beautiful afternoon...and lovin' on my guys!

Gavin lights up my life with all his cuteness...

And silliness! This child is always cracking up his mama!

I just can't get enough of this child....
he makes my life so absolutely complete!

My husband, too!

I am simply, the luckiest!

Happy Mother's Day to all the loveliest Mama's in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment