Sunday, March 6, 2011

Phantom of the Opera

After our Kiddie/Mommy Sleepover Slumber, Michael and I were excited to sneak away for a fun little afternoon date!

We headed into Suburban Square and ate a super delish brunch at Plate Restaurant! A new fave burbs' hotspot!

Then, we headed over to Waldron Mercy Academy,
where our little guy will be starting Kindy this Fall!
YAY, we are super thrilled!

We drove to the upper part of the campus all ready for our show~Phantom of the Opera! Michael and I have seen this performance twice before in Philly but couldn't wait to support some of the ladies I know at Merion Mercy Academy! And, I must say a grand performance they DID! Stage props, costumes, acting...
WOW, uh-mazing!

It was a fun afternoon date with my hubs,

perfect for this rainy day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment