Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Lakes

After Gavin's tee-ball games, we love to take a cozy blanket right to the lakes for a whole lot of chillaximum! It's chilling plus relaxing, all to the maximum, baby! ;)

I lay there with my camera in hand and snap away at all the beautiful sights. My little man has to be my favorite to photograph...and watching him and his daddy play ball is such sweetness!

Like Father, like Son!

Gavin insisted on passing and catching a few with daddy,

Then, it was daddy's turn to pass to G!

My guys soak up every minute together! Meanwhile,
I feel like a perfectly content mama loving every bit of what life has to offer at this very moment!

Since playoffs are right around the corner,
my little ball-player is always asking to practice, because he knows practice makes perfect!

Just a glimpse of what he does, melts my heart!

With a few spectators on the sidelines,
Rowan prefers to sit in the grass looking all cutesy!

CJ, on the other hand, decides to follow in Uncle Mikey and cousin Gavin's footsteps and plays ball!

Our little musketeers are a trip to watch...
They're certainly always making us laugh!

And, one of the very best parts, is when Nini takes that long road trip, making it right on time to watch our little man play ball! Gavin is all smiles...and as he plays, we laugh as he peeks over at us on the sidelines to make sure we're watching all his great moves!

We couldn't be more thrilled that we have a 'great little sport' on our hands...something that we'll be proud of forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment