Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sucking the Marrow Out of Life

It's about that time again! Even though I am a bit behind in blogging and should be playing catch-up, I am choosing to take a slight detour off path to do something I've been meaning to for quite.some.time! Yes, folks! I am obsessed with photographing and blogging to capture our family memories as we 'suck the marrow out of life'!
{You gotta love H.D.Thoreau quotes.....
so much that I made it part of our blog quote above!} ;)

Every year to date, I have documented into memory albums all our annual family vacations AND all of Gavin's birthday celebrations......but now it's time for A Year in Review of all the grandeur that life has to offer our little family! SO, I want to start from the beginning....the day I became a Mama! Perfect timing since Mother's Day is right around the corner, right!

Anywhoo, I've kept a baby journal since Gavin was birthed into this beautiful world, and since I turn this blog into hardcover memory albums every year, I am choosing to journal way back to 2005! Quite a back pedal, I know, but I {Michael & Gavin too} will love it in the end when we have a hardcopy storybook where we are able to turn actual pages and reminisce just how good life can be! So to create a true 'Walk Down Memory Lane' stay tuned as we not only turn the blog posts forward, but also flashback to the day G made our life so perfect.....and all the in-betweens! Wish me luck...should be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment