Monday, May 9, 2011

Crabby Feast

The remainder of my sweet Mother's Day brought us back to spend with the 'O' family! It was time to celebrate my wonderful MIL...

Without her or my Mother, it wouldn't be possible for our own family of three! I was sure to shower my Mama with love via emails, phone calls and a 3-hour spa day coming in July!

The best part was snuggling the 2 newest additions,
and watching our bigger littles play like best buddies!

Newborns are just so precious!

We sat around making a yummy crabby and shrimp feast!

Our hubbies were hard at work, but we all mingled together!

Before it was time to exchange our 'see-ya-later-gator', the kiddies did a few ring-around-the-posies cause they are just so in love! The cousins always have a good time together!

It was one of the most blossoming, vibrant Mother's Day's ever...

And this mama was smiles all day long!

P.S. Thank you to my niece Sofia, and SIL Dana
for such cute flower pens perfect for the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment