Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Love

I love Mother's Day! Being able to celebrate motherhood is simply rewarding! I am honored to spend this day with the best gift of all- my SON...my complete pride and joy! ♥

Thank you to my wonderful husband for giving me the privilege of being a MOMMY! Together, my boys sure know how to make this day so very special.

First thing this morning, I received sweet homemade cards from the two loves of my life,

and the cutest chic accessory for my camera...
love, love, LOVE it!
I am hooked on anything damask print!

Then, off to Max Brenner for a yummy brunch- one of my new fave hotspots for my sweet tooth fix. Seriously delish and simply chocolaty...it.was.SO.good!

"Look MoM, Willy Wonka does exist"
-MB


I scored the cutest HugMug that I will certainly use every night while blogging or for one of our cozy movie nights in!

Then, I seriously fell into a chocolate coma and didn't wake up for at least a few hours. Only for my sweet little man to wake me up by giving me about a hundred forehead kiss attacks...that felt even better!

I love being a Mommy! There is no greater feeling in this world, but its these precious words out of his mouth that fulfills my heart with gratitude,

'Mommy, I love you to the moon and back...and back again'
...and back again, and back again, and back again...

He rocks my world every single day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mama's in my world...and a very special Thank YOU to my very own Mom for teaching me how to be a wonderful Mother just like herself.

Here I am with my two favorite Mama's!
Photos on Mother's Day while on our family Disney Trip in 2009...


A few of my Gavin & Mommy favorite moments!

And a HaPpY BiRtHdAy shoutout...
to sweet Rowan Addison!

No comments:

Post a Comment