Monday, August 23, 2010

Under the Virginian Sun

This may be our very last pool post of the summer, so we were sure to soak up every last minute under the Virginian sun...
with my loves!

Anywhooo, I wanted to dedicate this post to Nini...aka my Mama-Dearest! Here's why- This gentle, wonderful, loving woman takes whatever comes her way!

Even if it means my husband and I gang up on her while she's trying to relax,

And BooYa! This wasn't the only time either. We also tipped over her pool floaty when she least expected it! She is such a trooper....gotta love her!

Then, I sat back and watched my boys play...

My mom captured a VERY funny mini home footage of my loving husband grabbing me to toss me into the pool. I was begging, pleading and hanging on for dear life, but laughing so hard at the same time cause I knew what was coming! Unfortunately, uploading my video is not cooperating so I can assure you know what happens next... (hint, hint: Kersplash) If only the video would upload, you'd get a few great laughs, lol!

We have splendid video's to watch over and over to document all our pool outings in 2010. Probably too many to count, but that is what summer is all about. Simply having too much fun under the sun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment