Monday, August 16, 2010

Life as 29

I had such a fabulous birthday celebration with my two loves. A dinner picnic on the beach, at sunset with my boys...it was the perfect way to celebrate Life as 29!

A lovely BiRtHdAy picnic...with Stewart's root beer for G, some Kendall Jackson for the Hubs and I, a pizza pie and some yummy specialty sandwiches from Barrels!

With the loves of my life, we celebrated!

My littlest man capturing my husband getting ready to make a toast to the birthday girl...I am one lucky gal! ;)

Cheers to 29 wonderful years of life...
and many more blissful years to come!

Margate Beach was completely secluded!

Totally rocked near the Gladstone Ave pier!

A whole lot of sunshine...
And a quick evening stroll before the sun made its final farewell,

with the cutest toddler footprints left behind in the sand!

Much like last year, it was a birthday celebration that will never be forgotten. This year marks the big 2-9 for me, so I'll most certainly be enjoying this last year in my twenties!

And later, more birthday festivities continued where fab peeps joined in the fun with candles, cakes, and wonderful surprises!

Thank you to everyone for making my birthday so memorable, and for my two loves for making every birthday, year after year, so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment