Friday, August 20, 2010

Corvette Drive

While visiting my family, Michael and I decided to take my Uncle's corvette for a spin. At the end of corvette drive, we put the pedal to the metal...and I have never seen my hubby smile ear to ear quite like that before!! ;)

Yes, with my hubby behind the wheel, I was kinda nervous and you could see it in my face! He is a fab driver, but in a car like this, I wasn't so certain about this drive!

Here we come...we made it home!

Then G sat in...just like his daddy, there is no doubt he'll be loving hot rides like this one!


Meet Lexy- the pooch!

By the end of our road trips and daily OBX excursions, my little man was tuckered out! He snuggled on the comfiest leather sofa right beside his new bud Lexy. Lexy is such an adorable pup...have you ever seen a dogger beg for baby carrots? Yes, she does and it is the cutest thing! At least she has a healthy diet...and is a good snuggler! =)

Thank YOU Uncle Terry and Aunt Lois for such a fabulous time at your home! With that said, much more VA adventures and laughs to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment