Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Spy a Toad

Agggggh! Not so sure that I'll ever catch up on my blog with being a full-time soccer mama, my new part-time j.o.b, and well Mommyhood and all the little-odds-and-ends that go along with it. But I'll do my best to get into the Fall bliz-og posts if time allows because there is just so much cuteness I can't wait to share! But for now, I'm still in SuMmEr mode so bare with me! ;)

So, while staying with family who live in a wooded area surrounded by so much beauty, we were bound to come across cute little toadies early mornings.


Gavin liked 'playing' with this Mr. Toad, although he was a bit apprehensive at first...such lively little creatures!

A little touch! My boy will soon learn the lifestyle of
livin' it up in the country as I did growing up!
There is nothing in this world quite like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment