Monday, August 23, 2010

Kart Racing

One thing I love about my husband is that he is adventurous like me, well, for the most part! I am only half convinced that one day I may go sky-diving with him...perhaps! But we always do so many fun things together so it was no surprise when my Uncle threw us the keys to his go-kart and told us to test out his figure 8 in the back of his wooded lot, we were ALL for it!

Just a few photo ops while G opts to sit this one out,

Michael and I got all geared up,

to go for the ride of our lives!

Which meant getting all muddy,

and jumping little bumpy hills,

and being so reckless that we were bound to dig ourselves out! ;)

What's there not to love about that?!?!

My husband turned to me and said,

"Babe, you know what I love about us...
the fact that we are an adventurous couple
that are always up for whatever the wind blows our way!"

My response to that-
'Why Yes! Yes we are! Life passes by why too quickly, why not suck as much out of life as it has to offer!' So, I can assure you that...I will, one day, be jumping out of that plane with my partner in crime by my side! ;)

Go-carting is some serious FUN...makes us feel like big kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment