Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lil' Leprechaun

I was SO excited to spend St. Patty's day with my sweetest little leprechaun! Of course, first things first was to call my little brother to wish him a very happy birthday! {HaPpY BiRtHdAy Uncle Scottie} Then, we got on our green and spent an afternoon at the playground!

Of course, while eating a 'Micky-D' picnic lunch in the park!

And a few closest pals met up with us to share in this beautiful day! I couldn't believe my Irish gal-pal forgot her green! What!?!?! Oh well, at least it made for a nice quality playdate! ;)

Then, our littles played their little leprechaun hearts out!
{They say pictures are worth a thousand words,
so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves}


As our boys chased their shadows out of the park, we had another sweet surprise in store for them!

A much-needed and long-awaited trip to Rita's! Something we've been wanting for months! Waiting so long for the yummy goodness that we couldn't decide between ice cream and water ice, so we opted for BOTH! Mmm!

It was a SWEET way to celebrate St.Pat's!

No comments:

Post a Comment