Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Ty

On March 22, our newest nephew was born into this world...and only a few days later Michael and I could NOT wait to leave work a bit early en route to welcome this newest love bundle! He is simply presh!

We couldn't wait to squeeze this little bunny...and a very ecstatic Auntie and Uncle we are!

We took turns snuggling Baby Ty, but I must confess, I think I hogged him most of the time! {With the permission from the mama, of course}

Occasionally I would hand him over to the proud Uncle Michael!

His little features are just perfect!

A button nose, sweet little toes and how he strategically
positioned his little hands near his sweet little face!

We are so much in love with our brand new nephew,

But I can only imagine how much love is coming from his proud parents and big sister!

Congratulations to the Hubbs family on your newest little member!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment