Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lucky ME

HaPpY St. PaTrIcK's DaY
from our little family to yours!

AND today we celebrated another special occasion...my baby brother's Birthday! Okay, well not a *baby* considering he is celebrating 22 years, but he'll always be that in my eyes! Of course, a perfect green little cupcake for G to honor Uncle Scottie's special day. But, since he is 3 hours away, we had to eat it ourselves!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy 'Scooterbug'!

As always, a tradition for us to dress in GREEN to celebrate this fun little holiday. Oh, and those blue Terminator sunglasses that G just loves!

While at preschool, Gavin made yummy Irish Potatoes and shared some of this sweet treat with me. Seriously, what have I been missing? These things are absolutely tasty and after consuming every last bite, my hubby treated me to another whole box! Lucky ME!

For our family dinner date, we packed in the car and headed out to celebrate a new fave, kid-friendly hotspot- Nifty Fifty's. Wow...have you tried one of their 100 flavors of soda pop?! I am not a soda fan by any means, but tonight I splurged and taste tested a few. Cotton Candy flavored soda was my FAVE. You must try it! While G sipped his Root Beer, he also enjoyed tasting some of our flavors too...this place was so much FUN!


And Gavin enjoyed some special time with MomMom, the side of the family who passed down some Irish genes! Thank you for giving us another reason to celebrate Saint Patrick!

I am SO very LUCKY for all the wonderful people in my life,
and blessed for our little family!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to YOU...
and a very Happy Birthday to Scottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment