Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ladies Night

Girls just wanna have fun, right? So, one of my fave mama's hosted a Ladies Night Out and it was such a great time! The night started with a few martini's and chocolate covered strawberries at Amy's home, then a sushi dinner at Morimoto's!

My mama was visiting from OOT,
so it was extra special to have her with us for dinner!

The mojito's were to die for,

And the sushi hit the spot!

Or perhaps it was the dessert that was to die for?

Well, let's just say it was all so delish!


We had such a nice dinner together,

But the night was still young, so we all headed over to Dolce for some martini's...the best in Old City!

Although some of the ladies had to call it a night, my gal-pal-partner-in-crime and I opted for a late night! So we exchanged farewells, then were on our way to dance the night away at Plough & the Stars!

2:00 am came way too quickly!

{Love my 'sister-from-another-mother'!}
A very fun evening for our Ladies Night Out!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was tons of fun! Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph- you will be summoned to the next one! ;)

    ReplyDelete