Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pony Express

I was so excited to start my Mother's Day weekend with a fun-filled family agenda while mothering my little man every step of the way. That is, to me, what this weekend is all about!

Our morning consisted of cute little pony rides near the lakes...
we were SO excited!


Of course, Dolly, was just too cute and the perfect-sized pony for Gavin! I am a huge fan of horses, so this was such a fabulous pre-Mother's Day treat...and a little something for Gavin to enjoy like his mama did when I was a little girl growing up on my grandparents farm. Oh, the memories!

Even Rowan had such a good time on her pony horse- Redman...

AND the kiddies enjoyed each others good company too...


...having way too much fun twirling in circles,

and playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie.

Later that evening, Gavin made me such a proud mama...playing a wonderful game of T-Ball! He certainly is my little champ! To date, I took tons of tee-ball pics and video galore. If you missed any of that cuteness, you can view those previews here, here, here, and here!

I love nothing more than watching my little buddy enjoy life as much as I do! And his smooches sure do rock my world!


1 comment: