Sunday, May 2, 2010

T-riffic Team

Our busy schedules have been loaded with fun T-ball games which happen to keep my little man smiling!

I should mention that his daddy is enjoying this just as much (maybe even more) since he went out and splurged on all the fun little T-ball gadgets: cleats, bat, balls, gloves x2, helmet, bag...the whole nine yards. I guess these are the things that Daddy's look forward to with their little boys!

This post is dedicated to MomMom and 'Bob' who have been at every game to date! Thanks for cheering on Gavin!

AND Mr. Nick for being such a good sport and one of Gavin and Nicco's biggest fan!

Then, the game face is ON...

And my little man hits it with all he's got...

Running as fast as he can, rounding all the bases...

My silly bean just loves out-fielding, (and I seriously mean silly)

I just can't get enough of his funny faces and his lil' bum stance as he patiently waits for a ball to scramble the field...

Of course, the proudest mommy (and daddy) ever!

Sneak-Peek: I'll leave you with this cute mini warm-up video...

click the play button below



No comments:

Post a Comment