Sunday, May 16, 2010

Not Without My Camera

After such an extremely busy month, and constantly-on-the-go-week/weekends, nothing felt better than a much needed relaxing family day in FDR park. Hanging near the lakes with a picnic basket of goodies, blankets and barefeet, with my babes...PERFECTION!


Did I mention camera-free?!

Shocked?!?!?

Yeah, me too! ;)

Yes, that was the hard part. But, boy it felt good just to be our silly selves. The hours flew by but we soaked in every minute. Taking a break from our whirlwind, non-stop, busy life...it felt way too good! Not to mention, I am way behind on blogging (can you believe that!) and trying my hardest to catch up, so a break from the cam was much needed!

And the next day... Just me and my best little buddy headed off to our fave Please Touch Museum, camera-free again! Gav's been wanting all of me.every.single.minute....so I gave him my every undivided attention so we could play, pretend, create, and imagine- just the two of us for hours!

In the end, we get back to our constantly-on-the-go-busy lives...

But Not Without My Camera!

So, Stay Tuned for lots more cuteness to come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment