Friday, June 24, 2011

I ♥ Pinterest

Okay Friends, I have a new obsession! Did you ever find something on the web that you absolutely love...shoes, hair styles, home decor, party planning, recipes? I can't tell you how many things I have bookmarked over the past months in my 'Favorites' for ideas and inspirations for Gavin's birthday party alone, not to mention all the other cool finds on the net. Well, a fellow blogger-friend sent me an invite months ago, I linked up via Twitter, and now am hooked!

It's the perfect hot spot to organize all those inspirations, websites, ideas, trends, and things you love without overloading your web toolbar! Plus, compile your sense of creativity with labels for fashion, home, travel, recipes and more... all in one. So, go have fun ladies and Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment