Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daddy Day @ Knoebels

While visiting family back in the valley, we decided to take a day trip to Knoebels! It was Father's Day weekend, and I knew my boys would love an adventure in Kozmo's playland!

A wonderful place to celebrate Father's Day weekend!
{To see Gavin's very 1st trip there, click HERE!}

Our little fam was happy to have my mama-dearest join in the fun! And, although my Dad couldn't be there, we were sure to celebrate time together soon following these adventures!

Gavin was a huge fan of 'having his photo taken' with Kozmo.

And eager as all littles to see how tall he was to have some fun!

As we predicted, a little on the short side! ;)

Lucky for us, Gavin usually opts out of the crazy rides, and prefers a nice game of miniature golf! Gavin's favorite, hands down!

G went head-to-head with his daddy,
and he even scored a few holes in one!

Nini and I just watched the boys battle it out...
{secretly though, G was the big winner}! ;)

Soon after, Gavin spotted a yummy slushie-puppy to freshen up! It was deciding which flavor of the day to choose....

Cherry. And, best sharer with his Nini.


Just enough to keep his little heart content for Michael and I to head over to the Haunted House! Spooky! But lucky for me, I remembered the scary parts, so it was my hubby who screamed like a girl! Ha! ;)

Then, it was G's turn to take a little joy ride on the Olde Tyme Cars....again, with his daddy!

Bumping into my 'neighborhood sister' was definitely a highlight of the days' adventures! It was so nice seeing her and her very own little family again! Time goes by way too quickly!

Then, Gavin {easily} convinced his daddy to play some games, and win some cool prizes!

But the bouncing. Oh, the bouncing...saved the best for last!

Who am I kidding?! Perhaps the ice cream treat at the very end of the day was the very best part! According to that face, I think so!

Well, one thing's for certain....
It was a great way to spend Father's Day weekend!

Happy Father's Day, Michael! Gavin is extremely lucky to have you as his Daddy! I love the bond that you and Gavin share...the two guys in my world that I love the absolute most! Also, a very Happy Father's Day to the other two best Dad's in my life ~ my father and father-in-law! I am blessed to have such amazing men a part of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment