Sunday, June 5, 2011

The BIG 3-0

Well, it was time for Michael to say goodbye to his awesome twenties....but not without a crazy Birthday celebration out in Atlantic City with some fab peeps!

It was a dinner night at the best Buddakan restaurant ever!

A trendy, private cabana
for the six of us to celebrate my birthday boy!

It was a night all for my hunky hubby,

And, I also made a toast to my best girlie who turned the big 3-0 just a few days prior!

The dinners were absolutely delish,

As were the cocktails...

And the dessert rocked as always!
My hubby made an awesome 30th Birthday wish, I just know it!

I am so grateful to be a part of his life for the past 9 1/2 years!

After dinner, we met up with a few others and the celebration continued through all wee hours of the night!

We were sure to rock the night away!

And a memory we'll never forget on this special evening
was running into Joey Fatone! Such a real sweetheart!

Oh, and some guys who played out their fun British accent!
They were supporters of boxer, Carl Froch!

We spent the entire night at the beach bar- drinking, laughing, dancing, and just straight up celebrating life!

And a cheers to the Birthday boy and Birthday girl!

Then, it was time to scope out our hotel suite!

A bar!

A king bedroom at one end of the suite,

A master bath in our room...and a little bit of silliness!

A living room, and a sitting area!

A double queen at the other end of the attached room!

Unwinding from a fabulous birthday outing!

And a good night smooch for the Birthday Boy!

Cheers to being the big 3-0...I'm right behind ya, babe! Can't wait to grow old together! I LOVE you, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment