Monday, March 8, 2010

Haute Mama

LoVe my sister! We have always been super close and share way too much including grand memories, good times together, and many great laughs!

But seriously, how HAUTE does my older sister look? After a few months of having her 2nd baby, she is already looking absolutely wonderful in her pre-baby bod! Not only do many people tell us how much we look alike, but the outfits always seem to be coordinating....even when its not planned! ;)
Deed, you are looking hot girl...keep up the good work!

On a side note: Okay, seriously I just couldn't resist! My BIL loves to be the *butt* of the joke...literally! Thanks Chris for the good laugh! As I promised, you certainly made this blog post! LOL!

Oh, the good times...and many, many good laughs! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment