Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family ♥

This past weekend, my parents made a special visit to Philadelphia. We had so much fun and took my parents to a fine dining Brazilian Steakhouse- Fogo De Chao in Center City! SO much food, and a FAB time!

We were all so very excited to spend a few days with Mom and Dad and they couldn't be happier spending this time with their children and grandchildren. In fact, my Dad described it perfectly...'Being here with my grand-babies is like a piece of Heaven.' Of course, we felt the same way having my parents here with us for a fun-filled family weekend! Love you both! ♥

...And to Uncle Scottie, we wish you and Haley could have been here with us, but we know you were both busy packing for your upcoming trip to Florida. Have FUN and be safe! Miss you both, and we'll see you next weekend! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment