Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Year round, I am so very thankful for my precious son, amazing husband, genuine family and friends, good health, and a whole lot of happiness. I am most grateful for all the wonderful blessings God has granted me and my family each and every day. This year has been an amazing journey and my heart is full of gratitude!

There is nothing quite like family!

{Silly} Cousins...

...and Bestest of Sisters!

Missing a few of my favorites in this post... Nini was cooking up a storm, Pap was probably entertaining Ms. Rowan, and we were awaiting Scottie and Haley to join our Thanksgiving! Meanwhile, I was sure to grab plenty of pics with my guys to pass the time!

Today, I am beyond thankful for home! Home Sweet Home is our sweet escape, and with family in the mix, there is nothing quite like it! Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment