Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Amore

Ten years ago, I met the man I knew I was going to marry, and it was only 3 years ago that we tied the knot! Each year, we carefully plan a mini Anniversary getaway that is filled with romantic adventure. We were so tempted to go back to our sailing adventures from last year, but each year we promised would bring new memories. So this year my hubby insisted on surprising me for our Anniversary celebration!

I had absolutely no idea where we were going. All I knew was that I would love our time away together. Despite a 'road bump' that morning (putting our car in the garage), we were finally on our way.

It wasn't until we reached this point that I finally realized that our adventures would consist of some wine-tasting! Definitely smaller than my hubby had hoped for, it was all that we needed. Together we wine-tasted, had a 'mini' bbq, and bought a few bottles of the sweetest wine...Amore!

After the winery, he surprised me with tickets to see Breaking Dawn, followed by a super yummy dinner at a romantic restaurant- Edge in the little town of Bethlehem. We spent the night in a cozy hotel, but canceled plans the next day to get home early to our son, who indeed came down with a yucky tummy bug. He needed his mama! ;)

I love the adventures we take, and the memories we make. I am so in love with my husband and can't thank him enough for all he has done for our family. He is the best husband ever, that's for sure and I am blessed to be his wife! Thank you, Michael for making me such a lucky gal, so in love! AMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment