Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Color My World

Last year, Gavin made adorable Lilies & Lovebugs for his preschool buds and they were a huge hit! This year, we decided be give them a little something special for their arts-n-craft projects while at school. So, we took packs of plain, waxy crayons......

And turned them into these colorfully, cute Crayon Hearts for all the sweet littles in Gavin's pre-kindy class. SO much fun to make (especially when my assembly line for de-papering crayons consists of my husband, sister, dad, father-in-law and my brother-in-law...hehehe) Rather, I like to think of it as lots of quality family time! Oh, they turned out simply adorable!

I just love the pop of colors!

To get them even more Valentine's festive,
I made these sweet little 'You COLOR My World' tags!

Then put them into sweet little favors bags,
topped with a festive ribbon!

Viola! Perfect for little preschool hands! ;)

HaPpY Valentine's Day little loves!
Go here if you'd like to give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment