Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweet Heart Slumber

After a fun dinner at the Rainforest, my boys and I were so excited to slumber overnight in a hotel room! Gavin's been counting down the past two weeks for this very special night! The suite was spacious and we had no problem making it our very own in no time!

We had a supa-dupa fun night planned for my little guy!

Fun bedtime stories and games galore!

But let's face it.....after a short time, we tore that room apart when the real games began! Pillow fights, jumping on the bed, wrestling and a whole lot of other silliness!

It was a night for our little sweetheart after all.......
and he looooved what we had in store for him!




Late the next morning, we woke up to.....

Room service with breakfast in bed! Then, lounged like lazy beans all morning long, and I jumped at the opportunity to pamper myself with a hot jacuzzi bubble bath!!

I adored spending this Valentine's weekend
with my two sweethearts,

But, it isn't over yet! Boardwalk ventures up next!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment