Sunday, July 18, 2010

21st AVE

We had SO much fun under the sun at 21st AVE...so here is the 2nd segment from our beachy outing in Longport! Gavin's favorite is running with us up the shore to escape the waves!

Smooches galore are my personal fave,

These bestest lil' buds sure had a grand time under the sun...splashing in the waves and digging a hole to bury their baby piggies in the sand!

...as the bigger best pals had a blast too!

Um, I did forewarn cutest littlest tushie bums in the 1st segment, didn't I? Clearly this little dude was hard at work...he 'barely' noticed! ;)

A few new pals joined in the fun,

then off to fetch H2O to fill up that sand hole with cute cheekies exposed (again)! Ooopsy!

TaDa! The perfect beachy oasis to rest their little beach bums!

AND...a splishin' splashin' oasis on such a hot day,

Until that bare-bottom bared all once again! ;)

A SpongeBob Sorbet was the 'coolest' treat for the beach,

The MomMom's were quite happy to join their grand-babies in all the FuN under the SuN!

And my little snuggle bunny looks so cuddly wrapped up in his beach towel,

This was one of my personal favorite family outings of the summer, so far! Although any day that I have my two best guys by my side makes every outing so special!

What a beachy-keen kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment