Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Flyin' Hawaiian

Last year, the Phillies won the World Series just in time for our wedding celebration. So, as a wedding gift to my husband, I bought him an Authentic World Series, Shane Victorino jersey.

After we became Mr. and Mrs, off we went on our 2-week Hawaiian Honeymoon. Upon our arrival to Maui, we were informed that Victorino stayed at the exact same resort just one week prior of our stay. If only we went to Maui that first week, and Kauai the following, we may have got a sneak-peek of that cutie.

BUT our day has come. On Sunday morning we did not hesitate to travel to the KOP Convention Center for the perfect opportunity to get up close-and-personal to our favorite 'Flyin' Hawaiian'...

One of my secret crushes who looks like a mini version of The Rock! AND also happens to be my husband's favorite Phillies player.

Michael scored his autograph, while I had the perfect photo op. It was quite obvious that I was a blushing fan as my camera shook while snapping a few pics!

We were all very excited for this moment...and now it looks like Santa will be bringing my hubby a nice memorabilia frame for the perfect keepsake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment