Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Birthday Boy

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!
Today, our little love turned 4 years old. He is such a big boy and constantly reminds us on a daily basis...
"Mommy, I can do it. I'm a big boy now!"

There is no doubt about that...he is a big boy! We love this child more than life itself and he will always be our baby! Gavin brings so much sweetness into our world every single day...

I love love LOVE when Gavin whispers secrets in my ear. I love when he tells us that I'm his 'bestest friend', and daddy too! I love our special moments together. I love our little nose rubs and forehead kisses. I love that every night before bed he asks me to sing his 3 favorite songs (You Are My Sunshine, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and Twinkle, Twinkle). Best of all, I love when he tells me these words...
"Mommy, I love you to the moon and back!"

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet BIG BOY!
We love YOU to the moon and back, too!

A Sneak-Peek...
Today we received a Winter Wonderland on his very special day, so had to postpone his bowling birthday bash until 2010. But that white fluff didn't stop us from celebrating our little loves birthday. After calling off all 45 guests, we had a cozy, little party!

Every year, I look forward to planning his birthday parties...right down to the tiniest details. So, here are the bowling favor sweet-treats that I baked/decorated for all the cute kiddies.

Every year, since G's very first birthday, my MIL and I work together and design/bake/decorate his birthday cakes. This is his bowling birthday cake which turned out to be a 'trial run' since we'll be doing another for his 'Take Two' party in a few weeks.

...and a few close family and friends were able to trot through the snow to sing Happy Birthday Gavin, eat some baked goodies, and open presents...

Be sure to check out his Bowling Bash, and Dino Party that followed a few weeks later!

No comments:

Post a Comment