Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Gavin takes after his mommy when it comes to adorable little monkeys! Aren't monkeys the cutest?

Well, Gav brought home his very own little monkey from school today. Okay, not a real one but cute enough, nonetheless! :)

On another note, Gavin and his school buds had yet another adventurous day at school. They were entertained by a balloon artist. G couldn't wait to show off his balloon sword. Sadly, it popped shortly after we arrived home (sorry no pics).

But he must have had one really awesome day because at bedtime he decided it was the right time to inform us (step-by-step) of everything his morning entailed:

"Mommy, I did something at school today. I sat at the table. I ate my snack. We had juice. I pushed my chair in."
(then it started all over again a few moments later)

"Mommy, I did something at school today. I sat on the rug. Nicco was there. There was a birthday. It wasn't my birthday, not yet. Rowan was there. Maybe it was Rowan's birthday."
(and again...)

"Mommy, I did something at school today. I cried at the table. Just a little. I missed you. Then a big man came. He had a really big hat. He was funny. He made us balloons."
(and yet again)

"Mommy, I did something at school today............."

Well, you get the idea! This went on for 20 minutes! Gav told us everything over and over and over again...lol!
Oh, how I love my little monkey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment