Thursday, August 20, 2009

Raystown Lake

My Birthday festivities continued from the Outer Banks right into Raystown Lake. The 8-hour drive was so worth it...not only was I lucky enough to be stuck in a car with my two favorite boys in the world, it was also rewarding that Gavin was an absolute perfect little angel the entire drive...not to mention the most warming welcome from my parents, aunt and uncle!

The scenery up there was a pure beauty, completely serene. AND having my loved ones to share in all the fun outdoor adventures made for one perfect birthday getaway!


TONS of FUN in the SUN...it does not get much better than this...

Boating...
Get your seat belts on...this lil' captain is dangerous! :)
Well, to be honest, Gavin DID take us for a fun little cruise...and there are NO seat belts on boats! ;)


Gone Fishin'...complete with G's very first Spiderman fishing pole and tackle box!


Tubing! A crazy wild ride...need I say more?


Swimming in the Lake...

1 comment:

  1. All of the pics are adorable! Looks like a perfect birthday week!

    ReplyDelete