Sunday, August 23, 2009

Foto Fanatic

As most (or all) of you already know, I am one mama that is crazy when capturing my little man's life...and all our fun family memories. Whether its home video footage (reliving their little steps through the years really brings a sweet tear to the eye) or snapping thousands of fab fun *fotos*, I can't seem to go anywhere without one of my cams.

Well, throughout our previous vacations, I had no choice but to buy a new CF card since I went well above the 256 mb AND 2 gb capacity. Now, with another 4 gb card, I have no excuse going over my max! :)

After posting my previous vacation blogs, I was missing a few fab shots from the OBX that I thought were accidentally deleted. :( BUT as it turns out, I forgot about my little CF card that my dearest hubby found hiding in our camera bag, which happened to have all the pics that I *thought* went m.i.a. WOOT! :)

SO, here are just a few more to share...

The boys are Phanatics when it comes to the Phillies...

A little sand baseball for the phanatics...

AND my 2 beach bums...cute and PHUN!

Stay tuned for the 2009 family album addition...

No comments:

Post a Comment