Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
With Love from the Orapallo Family!


Waking up on Christmas morning with my little family is my absolute favorite.  I love seeing the sweetest smile on my little boy's face as he opens his presents.  I love sitting back and watching my husband and son set up his brand new toys, while I soak it all up and capture our memories through the lens.  Memories that we will be able to re-live when he is all grown up.


He still looks so little by the tree, but getting so big. Oh, and that bed head, I just love it!


My little monkey in his cozy robe!


 That face of anticipation as he rips open the wrapping paper.


 And then, that smile that melts the heart.


Anticipation, Smile...and repeat all over again.


He absolutely loved his 'Darth Vader and Son' book,


Skylanders Giants,

   
 And many Lego Ninja Turtle sets were a few of his other faves. 


Enzo was found at the top of the tree with a very special package,


 Gavin was super surprised!


 The aftermath- as organized as it can be for the rest of the day.


We were happy to host Christmas dinner for MomMom and 'Bob'!
{love how Enzo photobombed above our heads}


Merry Christmas...


from the Orapallo Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment