Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st Grade

Another year down... my little boy is going off to FIRST grade.  We look forward to another year at Waldron Mercy Academy.  We are so proud of the little man he is becoming.  He is becoming so much like his daddy.  So grown-up and handsome.  He certainly melts my heart!


When I was Gavin's age, I always loved getting my school supplies all set the night before the big 'back-to-school' day.  Same routines continue- only this time I get to help my little guy get all prepared.


Supply list checked off... 


 Just a few morning jitters...


A few jokes later, and he is all good!


So handsome as a 1st grader...


 Into mommy's classroom for a few quick photo opts with our big boy-


Best wishes to our sweetie in first grade.  


He is going to rock this school year- {2012/2013}
We LOVE you, Gavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment