Sunday, May 13, 2012

First Kiss. First Love. First Friend.

For the past six years, I have been super blessed to be his mama. My little boy is my whole world and I absolutely love him to pieces!

My boys make every Mother's Day so very special.

We first brunched at Ryan Christopher's,

Then, came home to a few creative surprises...
A Mother's Day Game.
I chose door B, but every gift was special.

A handmade gift from Gavin.

I am one lucky mama and wife to have these two in my life!

Most momma's have seen this saying out in cyber world and it happens to be a favorite of mine. It is so very true about little boys and their momma's~
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Mother's out there, especially to my very own Mama-Dearest who taught me so many wonderful things about being a mommy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment