Monday, October 4, 2010

Misc. Monday

So, just a little random Miscellaneous Monday post with a few odds and ends!


1. Bliggity-Blog Subtitle.
I made a little subtitle change to our family diaries (see above). We love to follow the motto 'live every moment, laugh every day, and love beyond words'. In addition, our blog is about savoring all the ordinary and extraordinary moments of our life!


2. Text Messages.
I get about a gazillion phone texts daily from my husband. But over the weekend, I got the biggest smile ever when this message about our pre-anniversary getaway came across my cell...

(one of the million reasons I love my sweet husband!)


3. Paul Frank.
Gavin is loving his new Clek Ollie car seat that guarantees no 'numb-bum', perfect for our lengthy road trips! Lovin' it!


4. Caricatures.
Receiving family caricatures from my little guy, make me smile...

Gavin
Mommy

Daddy



5. Mailman.
Gavin loves his fun little mailman play costume. Takes after his 'Bob' and a great little post carrier he makes!



6. The Flash.
Speaking of costumes, Gavin will be the Flash for Halloween. We knew he wanted to be a superhero again this year, and after changing his mind 100 times, the Flash is what he wanted to be for his preschool party! Watch out...he means business! =)


7. Chobani. Um, yum-o! A favorite new snack of mine is the Chobani Greek yogurt- Strawberry! Totally delish!


8. Coolest Dude.
On the way to our next family outing in Linvilla (coming up next), I looked in the back seat and cracked up when I saw G sportin' my shades and sitting like this...

He is such a cool little dude, always chillaxed!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment