Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look Who's Turning 5

For those of you who know me well, then you already know there is going to be a lot of party details in this birthday post. I am not only crazy about coordinating the details, but I am oh-so-very crazy about my son. And, celebrating FIVE wonderful years with this little guy, I just can't help but be one very excited mama! So, after many fabulous months of planning my little man's 5th Birthday bash, the time has come! We were so ready to celebrate his special day. Here's a peek at his birthday details.

Invitation inspired by his two favorite colors: red and blue!
FrontBack
I love to make all the coordinating party decor myself, but with our busy calendars this time around, I used a backup source and she is one fantastic gal! Kasi was willing to coordinate the banner exactly to our invitation, with matching polka-dot and striped paper. She totally rocked it! Please check out her Etsy store here.

I am a 'sucker' for edible favors,
and since this bash was at a hoppin' cool location,
over-sized coordinating lolli's were the way to go!

I was excited to make Gavin's very own party hat!

Everything coordinated so nicely together!

Oh, the Birthday Cake! Every year I look forward to baking and decorating his cakes. My mom assisted me in attempting a red and blue red velvet cake inside. Then, I placed a #5 on the top center, and lined red polka dots around the blue base, as well as 5 polka dots for each corner...then sprinkled with sparkly red pieces!

Happy 5th Birthday to my little guy!
...BounceU Bash coming next...

*for Gavin's 4th birthday celebrations, check it out HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment