Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pathological Picture-Taker

I have a confession...

I am a pathological picture-taker!

I was in denial up until today when I realized...

Last week, I took 1,030 photos while we were in NJ for 6 days, that does NOT include all the videos and pics from my mini cam. Not to mention, I am already waaaaay behind on my June blogs...oh, let's say by 16 posts. See, I told you...pathological picture-taker!

SO, come Monday you will see a major blog overload! If you want to stay caught up, you'll have to sneak-a-peek every day next week cause I'll-be-a-postin' quite a few in a very short amount of time to be where I need to be...July!

Stay tuned! I'll most likely be gathering a ton more pics this weekend since camping is in our weekend agenda...NOT that I need any more, but I just can't help myself! Like I said...



See you Monday bliz-og readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment