Monday, January 25, 2010

lil' Piano Man

So, you have seen our silly little family outing in the previous post, but the fun didn't stop there! Gavin was sure to perform a little break dance on the grand piano! Thank goodness my mini cam takes video clips because I captured the cutest moment of my lil' piano man...

We met up with Uncle John and cousin Sofia while at the PTM and were sure to grab a few photos with my brand new mini pocket cam, perfect for places like these.

The best part is... Gavin is awesome with the camera as well, and insisted on snapping a few of Mommy and Daddy! I think I've taught him well, or perhaps this is just a taste of my own medicine and payback for taking way too many pics of him on a daily basis!! ;)

Of course, a family photo is always in order!

Until our next PTM outing, stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment